Prologo Nago Evo CPC Saddle with Nack Carbon Rails
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
This road saddle is lightweight and has Nack Carbon Rails. The Active Density padding provides varying pad densities across the saddle for added comfort and enabling better peddle strokes, this is aided by the CPC Technology for comfort and holding the perfect position on the saddle.
Featuring Connect Power Control: Prologos patented name for these new saddles featuring dense bunches of short, suction cup like gel polymer tubes. This technology has been used in Moto GP and Formula 1, largely in gloves for the racers, but Prologo are the only ones to use it in cycling.
CPC saddles have all the attributes of the standard high quality versions available but with some amazing added benefits:
- The CPC spots nano-structural shock absorbers which protect the muscles against stress and oscillation whilst riding, reduce the effects of fatigue and improving recovery time.
- Grip is also vastly improved as the hollow CPC Volcano heads enlarge the surface area of the saddle, while the CPC heads in all the optimal contact areas reduce slip improving power output and control.
- The elastic polymer CPC heads absorb shock by expanding at their bases on impact.
- The ergonomic, lightweight design allows air movement and cooling.
What can you expect from the Prologic Nago Evo with Carbon Rail?
- Size 280x134
- Connect Power Control technology
- Semi round shape for medium to long rides
- Ergonomic lightweight design
- Carbon Nack Rails
- Carbon Base
- Microfiber Cover
Prologo – Ride your Passion
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.09
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Looks and feels pefect. The details on this saddle is amazing. no wonder it is the prefered saddle by Tinkoff Saxo pro team.