QUARQ ELSA 10R Power Meter
QUARQ ELSA 10R Road Power Meter Crankset
Adaptable, lightweight and strong, and with the latest Quarq technology, ELSA 10R packs a four-pronged punch to elevate bike and rider performance.
The subatomic spider houses integrated electronics, a CR2032 battery, LED indicator and visible ANT+™ ID. Power Balance™ captures left and right drive strokes.
OmniCal™ gives you a choice of chainrings with no compromise on accuracy.
Exogram™ Hollow Carbon crank arms by SRAM reduce weight and increase performance.
With lengths of 162.5-177.5mm, ELSA will take any athlete's cycling to the next level.
- +/- 1.5% accuracy
- Exogram™ Hollow Carbon crank arms
- Power Balance™
- LED indicator
- CR2032 battery – 300 hours of riding time
- Material: Exogram™ Hollow Carbon crank arms, CNC machined AL spider
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5%
- Arm Lengths: 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Chainrings: SRAM TSM
- Ratios: 53/39, 50/34
- Q-Factor: 145mm
- Bottom Bracket: GXP, Press Fit GXP, BB30, Press Fit 30, BBright
- Wireless Technology: ANT+™
- Battery CR2032 - over 300 hours of riding time
- Weight: 735g (GXP, 130BCD, 172.5mm)
- Head Unit: ANT+™ compatible head units including Garmin Edge® 810, 800, 510 and 500, and Garmin Forerunner® 910XT (available separately)
- Analysis: Software Training Peaks WKO+®, Training Peaks®, Golden Cheetah, Strava® (available separately)
- Official Compatibility: SRAM RED, SRAM Force, SRAM Rival and SRAM Apex Front Derailleurs