Race Face Evolve Seatpost - 2013
The Evolve post features an innovative, patented head design which offers maximum adjustability while minimizing weight, all at a reasonable price.
• Forged from 6061 aluminum, the seatpost head is incredibly strong & fatigue resistant.
• Patented head design is lightweight & distributes loads more efficiently than conventional seatpost head designs.
• Offers unprecedented adjustability - with infinite tilt adjustment completely independent from the fore/aft adjustment.
• The head accommodates 7mm & 8mm rails while providing 35mm of rail support.
• Features a ½” rearward offset.
• Oval tubing optimizes strength to weight ratio & provides consistently high strength throughout the length of the tube allowing you to clamp the post down at any height.
• The 3D forged 2014 heat-treated aluminum tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life.
- BUILT FOR: XC/Trail/AM
- SIZE: 30.9MM
- LENGTH: 350mm
- WEIGHT: 265g (27.2mm)
- COLOUR: Black
The most important feature of the Evolve seatpost is durability. It has been pummeled by wrecks and abusive trails, yet is still straight as an arrow. The single-bolt clamping mechanism is in perfect working condition...if you want a dependable, inexpensive and easy to use seatpost, the Race Face Evolve is a solid choice.
- BIKE Magazine
Evolve parts are Race Face's more wallet-friendly offerings, but you're not really scrimping with this seatpost. A forged 6061 alu head is bonded to a sturdy 2014-T6 shaft with laser-etched logos, and the clamp is a conventional single-bolt type with about an inch of layback. The sticker giving torque settings for the clamp bolt is a nice touch. It's not particularly light, but it's not particularly heavy either, and the price is pretty respectable for a post of this quality. As with all Race Face products the Evolve somes with comprehensive fitting instructions, which is a reassuring detail - although we can't imagine most of you having too
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.36
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $8.36
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great seatpost, easy to adjust the tilt & fore/aft position and solid. I snapped a bolt on my last seatpost, can't imagine that happening with this one.
Brilliant adjustment mechanism, no problems so far. Good value seat post