Race Face Evolve Seatpost - 2013
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
The Evolve post features an innovative, patented head design which offers maximum adjustability while minimizing weight, all at a reasonable price.
• Forged from 6061 aluminum, the seatpost head is incredibly strong & fatigue resistant.
• Patented head design is lightweight & distributes loads more efficiently than conventional seatpost head designs.
• Offers unprecedented adjustability - with infinite tilt adjustment completely independent from the fore/aft adjustment.
• The head accommodates 7mm & 8mm rails while providing 35mm of rail support.
• Features a ½” rearward offset.
• Oval tubing optimizes strength to weight ratio & provides consistently high strength throughout the length of the tube allowing you to clamp the post down at any height.
• The 3D forged 2014 heat-treated aluminum tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life.
- BUILT FOR: XC/Trail/AM
- SIZE: 30.9MM
- LENGTH: 350mm
- WEIGHT: 265g (27.2mm)
- COLOUR: Black
The most important feature of the Evolve seatpost is durability. It has been pummeled by wrecks and abusive trails, yet is still straight as an arrow. The single-bolt clamping mechanism is in perfect working condition...if you want a dependable, inexpensive and easy to use seatpost, the Race Face Evolve is a solid choice.
- BIKE Magazine
Evolve parts are Race Face's more wallet-friendly offerings, but you're not really scrimping with this seatpost. A forged 6061 alu head is bonded to a sturdy 2014-T6 shaft with laser-etched logos, and the clamp is a conventional single-bolt type with about an inch of layback. The sticker giving torque settings for the clamp bolt is a nice touch. It's not particularly light, but it's not particularly heavy either, and the price is pretty respectable for a post of this quality. As with all Race Face products the Evolve somes with comprehensive fitting instructions, which is a reassuring detail - although we can't imagine most of you having too
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.47
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.47
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.95
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I have 3 of these seat posts and they have all been flawless. Extremely is to adjust easy both seat angle and fore/aft and adjusting each separately without effecting either setting. And also very lite for an aluminum post.
Awesome seat post, pretty light and breeze to set up and get the position correct. I really like the ability to angle the seat easily. Great price in the sale as well.
Great seatpost, easy to adjust the tilt & fore/aft position and solid. I snapped a bolt on my last seatpost, can't imagine that happening with this one.
Brilliant adjustment mechanism, no problems so far. Good value seat post