Race Face Ride Seatpost 2013
The Ride seatpost features a user friendly, adjustable design with Race Face engineering & quality at a value price point.
- Forged from 6061 aluminum, the seatpost head is strong & fatigue resistant.
- Two bolt design for easy adjustment while holding rails securely.
- Low profile clamps reduce stress on light-weight rails.
- Lightweight aluminum hardware.
- Butted tube optimizes strength to weight ratio & provides a strong tube at a reasonable weight.
- The 3D forged 6061 heat-treated aluminum tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life.
- BUILT FOR: XC/Trail
- LENGTH: 375mm
- COLOUR: Bad Ass Black
- WEIGHT: 295G (27.2mm)
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.30
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.30
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.60
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Heavy duty but a bit heavy
Great light, oversized seat post. Good value.
Great seatpost, at a fantastic price, fast delivery, Merlin cycles are easily the best mail order company I have used.
Excellent value for money, well finished and great price coupled with the fastest delivery known to man made this an exceptional purchase.
Cheap, but good quality seatpost.
For the price, a pretty lightish seatpost, looks well built. Decals maybe not the sexiest though
Good Quality Seat Post at a price that doesn't break the bank.
Great entry level bike bling. Entry level doesn't do it justice when you look at
Holds your seat in place... Unremarkable, as it should be.
Bought this SP just as a substitue of a Reverb (just in case). So far, was only used to hold the frame on the stand, and it did the job :)
Easy to adjust for saddle position and angle, it's a good budget seatpost for your daily hack.
A robust, simple and easy to use seat clamp and at a great price.