Race Face Turbine Seatpost
New for 2011, the Turbine seatpost sets the standard for lightweight performance aluminum posts.
Featuring an innovative, patented head design that offers maximum adjustability while minimizing weight.
- Low profile rail clamps with shorter bolts improves clearance for the riders legs.
- Forged & CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, the seatpost head is incredibly strong & fatigue resistant.
- Patented head design is lightweight & distributes loads more efficiently than conventional seatpost head designs.
- Offers unprecedented adjustability - with infinite tilt adjustment completely independent from the fore/aft adjustment.
- Side clamping rail system distributes loads to the clamp, rather than the bolt, virtually eliminating the possibility of broken bolts.
- The head accommodates 7mm & 8mm rails while providing 35mm of rail support.
- Features a 0.5" rearward offset.
- The seatpost tube is manufactured from 7050 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio.
- Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight.
- The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life.
- BUILT FOR: XC/trail/AM
- SIZE: 27.2, 30.0, 30.9, 31.6mm
- LENGTH: 400mm
- WEIGHT: 250g (30.9mm)
- COLOUR: Bad Ass Black
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.44
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.89
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Light weight without being concerning. Secure clamping and high quality finish.
A very good, light and strong seat post. The head angle adjustment is a doddle and the finish is spot on.There may be lighter or stronger posts out there but add in the bargain price for the 30.9 post, it's a combination that is difficult to beat. Overall, recommended. Thanks Merlin.
Absolutely stunning Post at the price you would pay on Fleebay for a used one. Light weight, easy to set up and adjust. Get one now!!!!!!!
Lovely piece of kit, especially for the money!
Well finished, saddle easy to fit and adjust, lightweight.
Excellent seatpost. Lightweight for its length and its unique seat angle adjustment mechanism is easy to operate, offers plenty of range and can be adjusted to any angle within the range to get the perfect setup.