Respro Hump Hi-Vis Rucsack Cover
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- It's simple, it's effective, and it's versatile: a cover for your rucsac or pannier in bright and reflective materials which is highly visible from the side and the rear
- Fits rucsacs from approximately 20 to 40 litres capacity
- Elasticated edging and press stud fasteners ensure that the Hump fits snugly over your rucsac and will not flap around
- Day-Glo yellow and orange material with chevron pattern is bright and very noticeable by day, and the reflective tape material is clearly visible by night
- There is a small mesh pocket on the outside, and the Hump can be folded into this pocket for storage when not in use
- Can also be used to cover bike pannier bags for increased visibility
- Fully waterproof with taped seams
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.44
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.44
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.88
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great cover and readily visible in the dark nights of Winter. Recommend to anyone.
I always wear a hi-vis jersey, but when commuting, I was covering half of it up with my backpack. This Repro hi-vis backpack cover solves that problem nicely. The contrasting hi-vis colors and pattern really stand out.
I have a 25L backpack and this cover fits really tight. Actually a little too tight, in fact. So tight it compresses the backpack and straps such that the waist belt now rides up around the bottom of my ribs, which is a bit uncomfortable.
As far as durability, I don't know yet. It seems reasonably well made, but time will tell.
Merlin is the only vendor I could find who carries this particular model. I don't even see it listed on the Respro website. I like this model due to the dual colors and also the word "HUMP" is in small letters at the very bottom and is not really visible to traffic. I don't know about in the UK, but in the US "hump" is a vulgar slang term for having sex. I would not be willing to wear the other models with HUMP in huge letters down the sides.