Ridley Boreas Road Bike
- 7005 Hydroformed technology tubing
- Carbon seat stays
- Deda Antivibration carbon forks on the medium model, Ridley carbon forks on the XS and S model
- Shimano Tiagra 3 x 9 Speed Gearing, front mech, rear mech and STI
- Truvativ Elita tiple chainset
- Shimano Tiagra brake calipers
- Forza Wheels
- Deda Zero 1 bars, stem and seatpost
- Hutchinson Tyres 700 x23
- Forza Saddle
- All ex stock but please allow a few days for assembly and PDI
- Top Tube lengths: XS = 50cm / S = 53cm / M = 55cm (measured centre to centre)
- Frame size 49.5cm, 51cm and 54cm and measured centre to top
- Colour, Medium - Red/White, Small and X Small - White
- Limited Edition special offer 2013 model from Ridley
- Please note: The bikes are built to order, build time up to 10 days
- Estimated delivery transit time: 4-8 Days
TNTPost Global Pack 4-8 Days: $133.72
TNT Post is an economy international service. Delivery times for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries are around 7-15 workings days. Parcels are trackable online.
Bought the Ridley because of the strong brand name/ history and the discount offered. Bike arrived ready to roll and looks great. First ride was very good. This is an intro road bike for a mountain biker so can't compare to another model and it was always going to feel quick comparatively but 2 things stood out - slick Tiagra gear change and lack of vibration from the forks making for a comfortable ride - very satisfied.
I've bought the Ridley Boreas for my wife, being the proud owner of a Ridley Airplane myself. It has exceeded my expectations: fantastic look, steering, brakes and gears working perfectly. And a perfect gear range for danish conditions. What a Bargain!