Ritchey WCS Carbon Seatpost - Singlebolt
- Patent pending one-bolt clamp system makes seat installation and adjustment extremely simple
- Loosening one single bolt allows for both fore/aft and tilt adjustments = Sidebinder technology
- High modulus carbon fiber monocoque construction w/ 3D forged head design
- 27.2mm = 350mm long - 31.6mm & 30.9mm = 400mm long
- Weight - 180g
- UD Finish is smooth black, weave is natural carbon weave finish
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.40
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $8.40
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
This is an extremely light and good looking seat post, a little fiddly to put together but once done it stays put, would highly recommend.
I bought this to replace a 2-bolt alloy WCS post. The carbon post is seems well made and the UD finish and understated graphics give a subtle look and don't shout 'Carbon!'
It fitted the frame perfectly. I cleaned and degreased the seat-tube first, and used carbon paste and a (Campag) carbon-specific seatcollar to avoid having to use too much clamping-force.
The clamp proved quite tricky to assemble, I found it was easier to do this at the workbench rather than on the bike. Because the head of the tube is carbon I would advise to pay particular attention this and ensure it is fitted correctly before tightening.
The clamp-bolt is at the side of the clamp and, as I use a San Marco Regal saddle, I had to use a long ball-headed Allen key on my torque wrench (this last is essential when clamping on the carbon head) to access the bolt. Be aware that this type of saddle with longer sides may limit the amount of fore-and-aft range
Overall, I am pleased with this and would recommend it.
Great seatpost!! Light and strong.