Rockshox Sektor RL Dual Position Forks - 26" - 2014
The RockShox Sektor is a perfect example of trickle down technology.
Take the great performance and the chassis of the Revelation and tag it with a price you won't believe.
And there is still Motion Control damping and the new Dual Position Coil in the Sektor to transform your downhill into smooth and your uphill into easy.
- Travel: Dual Position Coil: 150-120mm
- Wheels: 26"
- Weight: Dual position Coil: 2082 g, *Weight based on 265mm 1-1/8" steel steerer, 9mm QR lower leg, Solo Air
- Damping: Motion Control
- Available Springs: Dual Position Coil
- Adjustments: External Rebound / Low Speed Compression to Lock, Coil: Preload
- Steerer Options: 1-1/8" aluminum or tapered aluminum
- Crown: Forged Hollow 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Upper Tubes: 32mm, Straight Wall Aluminum, Low Friction Anodized
- Lowers: Magnesium, post disc mount, disc only, 15 Maxle Lite
- Recommended Rear Shock: Monarch
- Maximum Rotor Size: 200mm
- Color Options Black, Diffusion Black, White
- Remotes PushLoc Remote
- Other Climbing Feature: Dual Position Coil, Upgrade: Over TK: Motion Control damping
All 2014 Rockshox Forks are supplied in a Rockshox box with a service kit
- Estimated delivery transit time: 3-5 Days
UPS International 3-5 Days: $0.00
UPS standard international service. Fully trackable door to door delivery by UPS. Transit times are around 3-5 working days for Australia, Japan, USA, Canada plus many other countries worldwide.
UPS International Express 1-3 Days: $34.13
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
Previous Forks - RockShox Reba RL DualAir 120mm 15mm Thru Axle
I wanted to increase the travel and improve small bump sensitivity so these were the ideal replacement. I've only been out once on the bike since the upgrade but it was a good three hour ride and took in the majority of terrain I normally encounter, rocky descents, fast rolling descents, long smooth climbs rough climbs and large muddy bogs and in all conditions I was totally sold by the all round performance.
The travel adjust is super slick to operate and once in the short travel mode with the knob in the max travel position it allowed a quick depression of the fork and max travel was activated ready for the decent. The compression damping has a superb range from wide open to very heavily damped. When in 120 mode with the damping wound right up the fork feels almost rigid and for climbs that`s great.
Top product excellent price, not sure I'll ever use an air fork again!
Much softer coil like the old Marzocchi bomber 33, cheaper than Fox, works well, takes small bumps as well, easy to climb with it, overall very happy with it, even I got it on my 2007 kona One20, cause was lookin for a whole new bike...