Rockshox XC30TK Forks - 29er - 2014
Specifications for Rockshox XC 30 TK 29er
- Travel: 100mm
- Wheel Size: 29er
- Weight: 26": 2322g
- Damping: TurnKey lockout
- Springs: Coil
- Adjustments: External rebound and TurnKey lockout, Spring Adjust: Preload
- Steerer: 1-1/8" STKM steel
- Crown: Forged 6061 T-6 externally pocketed aluminum
- Upper Tubes: 30mm, STKM straight wall steel, Satin Nickel finish
- Lowers: Magnesium, 9mm QR, post disc mount
- Maximum Rotor Size: 180mm
- Colour: Black
- Lockout: TurnKey (Crown) or Poploc Remote
This exclusive technology works a lot like the Secret Service.
If you happen to hit a big rock when you have your fork locked out,
TurnKey’s patented blow-off design takes the bullet for you, absorbing the unexpected hit instantly.
When you think about it, it’s kind of noble. Compatible with both PushLoc and PopLoc remotes.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 3-5 Days
UPS International 3-5 Days: $0.00
UPS standard international service. Fully trackable door to door delivery by UPS. Transit times are around 3-5 working days for Australia, Japan, USA, Canada plus many other countries worldwide.
UPS International Express 1-3 Days: $32.18
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
Great budget fork for XC riding. Bought to replace a stuffed suntour fork. Quality difference is noticeable. Preload is easy to set and pedal bob is minimal. Unless you're looking at downhill this fork will do the job. Buy it, you won't be disappointed.