RSP BB30 Adapter & Bearings For Shimano Chainsets
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- This adapter is a very simple solution to a potentially expensive problem.
- BB30 frames are becoming more common but quite often riders want to fit a Shimano chainset.
- This easy to fit adapter will allow you to run your Shimano chainset on your BB30 frame.
- It includes all fittings, spacers and even comes with sealed cartridge bearings.
- No additional bottom bracket is required.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.83
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.83
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.66
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
This adapter worked perfect to convert my Boardman Team Carbon to accept a Shimano chainset.
Great BB30 adapter for Shimano Ultegra.
Straight forward to fit (need a press fit tool, or courage with a vice, mallet & wooden blocks).
Bearings run smooth and silent. Matched this with an Ultegra 6750 compact and they compliment each other well.
A good solution to non BB30 chainsets.
Great product at a good price. Neatly converts BB 30 bottom bracket to accept any shimano crankset. Easy to install. A much cheaper solution than buying a new crankset. No special tools required, I carefully tapped bearings into the frame using a block of wood and a hammer. Took about ten minutes to install. Excellent job.