Saris Gran Fondo 2-Bike Rack
RRP $252.97 Save 13%
Saris Gran Fondo 2-Bike Rack.
- The all-new Gran Fondo features an innovative design that uniquely positions two bikes vertically on either side of your rear license plate. Its lightweight, rust-resistant aluminum frame attaches easily with rubber-coated hooks that protect your vehicle?s finish.
- With the Gran Fondo, it?s easy to load up your bikes and hit the road. No overhead lifting, twisting, or balancing required. The Gran Fondo holds your front and rear bike wheels securely in aluminum-spined, injection-molded wheel cradles. Ratcheting straps adjust easily to fit bikes with 26?-29? wheels. And, when you?re done with the ride, the Gran Fondo?s compact frame makes it easy to store.
- Like all of our racks, the Gran Fondo is covered under a limited lifetime warranty
- Available exclusively in Europe
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 35 lbs. each
- Fits bikes with 700c, 26?,and 29? wheels
- Ratcheting anti?sway straps secure and stabilize bikes
- Lightweight, rust-resistant frame
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Roy FinchJust used this for the first time today. It takes a while to setup as instructions in the box from Saris are very basic, so make sure everything is the right way up cross checking the diagrams. However once setup this is a dream. Easy to install onto the back of your vehicle (just place the hooks on your car and pull straps to tighten. Stores away easily to a near flat position so you can throw it in the back of the car, and getting bikes on and off is by far quicker and easier than most other cycles racks. Leaves rear window clear so you are not obstructed and feels very secure once on.
Mr ListerGreat product, works fantastic, well made piece of kit
Mr DaviesEasy to put together, easy to fit to vehicle, and feels very secure. Merlin offered good price, and service was excellent, all round very happy indeed.
Mr DunlopGreat service from Merlin, keen price, rapid delivery. Excellent bike rack, one of the very few that is actually legal for most small hatchbacks as it doesn't obscure lights / indicators / plates. holds bikes securely and no risk of scratches, however it doesn't lock onto car or lock bikes onto rack, so you need to be vigilant when parking up for a break.
Jon HydeGreat looking product which is easy to put together and install. Please note that the straps supplied by Saris dont fit over deep rim Triathlon wheels (82/101 Planet X) but bought some Cam Buckle Tie Down Straps which seem to work just as well. Great Service provided by Merlin
Mrs PackmanBest bike rack every purchased, service from Merlin was great fast delivery highly recommend. On the bike rack assembly was straight forward but make sure you read all the instructions first before starting. In use the rack is easy to put on and off the car takes about 10 mins each way, tip set the distance on the top lines and then do not change these for taking it on and off that way it sits in the same place every time. Bonus with the bikes on or off the boot still opens. On the front wheel slot we have taken to leave this in the closed position and just lift the bike into it rather than try and close the slot onto it. Another tip roll the wheel as you lift and the front wheel comes out cleaner. Driving the rear view i great and the bikes look and feel secure although they do move a bit side to side but this is normal. Overall a great product and a dream buying experience with Merlin
Mr BainesVery quick delivery and a great product. Fits my 2011 VW Polo 3 door GTI perfectly