Schwalbe AV/SV12A 26 x 1 - 1.5" Tube
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Extremely airtight!
- The Butyl rubber compound prevents pressure loss and fewer occassions to inflate.
- Extremely reliable! Quality control for safer cycling
- Each tube is checked twice at the factory to ensure safer cycling.
- Having the correct pressure means fewer punctures and reduced rolling resistance.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.14
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.14
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.27
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
If you never used this company, Please start now. I ordered these tubes and they arrived almost before I paid for them.
The service is that good that I was just surprised that merlin never came and fitted them.
top class, thank you
Great tubes which are robust and just work. Made from quite thick rubber. Perfect for the winter weather
Works great with my SRAM 60 wheels and Continental 1 1/8 inch Grandprix slick tyres on my Scott Scale RC MTB. Road bike performance without the hassle of tubulars and flats!!
THIIS IS A VERY RELIABLE PRODUCT OF CONSISTENT QUALITY AND DURABILITY AND RETAINS PRESSURE VERY WELL.
Good tubes for narrow MTB tyres
Excellent product at a great price, with rapid delivery.