Schwalbe AV/SV19 27.5"/ 29er 1.9 - 2.35" Tube
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Extremely airtight!
- The Butyl rubber compound prevents pressure loss and fewer occassions to inflate.
- Extremely reliable!
- Quality control for safer cycling: Each tube is checked twice at the factory to ensure safer cycling.
- Having the correct pressure means fewer punctures and reduced rolling resistance.
- Fits both 27.5" (650B) and 29" (29er) tyre sizes
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.13
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.13
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.27
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Schwalbe are my go to tubes, regardless of of what size I am after. Decent weight, and don't seem too prone to punctures.
Merlin, as usual, do them for the best price, and delivery was stupidly fast.
Great quality tube and a good weight.
It's an inner tube.... Smells rubbery and is black.
Just moved to Schwalbe tires so thought I would give the tubes a try out. So far so good and cheaper than Continental......
Good product and great price. I changed the tube 2 rides ago and no problems. Hard wearing and good quality.
Lite weight good utilitarian tube. Great when you need them!
Great value good quality inner tube.
Perfect, good quality tubes.
Quality rubber with removable valve core. Ideal as a spare if run tubeless.
It's an innertube...not much more to say.
Good tubes, good price
Nice lightweight inner tube
Quality tubes with quality feel about them
Hopefully will be fairly puncture resistant (if there is such a thing!!)