Schwalbe Hans Dampf Evo Folding MTB Tyre - 29" x 2.35"
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The latest creation of German tire technology.
- Ready for the ultimate trail ride.
- Amazing grip.
- Incredible control.
- TrailStar triple compound.
- Lite but tough SnakeSkin sidewalls.
- Perfectly easy tubeless ready fitting.
- Size: 29 x 2.35"
- Folding Tyre
- For MTB Race, All Mountain and Tour. Super-fast with a combination of low rolling resistance and durability. The tire shoulders were made appreciably softer to improve handling on rough terrain.
- For Enduro and Freeride. Triple Nano compound was unsuitable performance-wise and the rolling resistance of Gooey Gluey was too high. TrailStar has substantially more grip, better damping and handling control. Nevertheless, the compound is not overly heavy, making it suitable for climbing too.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.57
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.14
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I have mixed feelings about this tire. On the one hand, I have the same one that did 2000k as a front tire on North shore. Not a bad distance. On the other hand, knobs do not wear out by getting smaller, they snap off making a used tire more unpredictable and outright sketchy....But when it is new, traction is outstanding. I wish knobs did not snap off like that....
Very good tyre, especially for traction gripping in one direction and stopping when braking in the other.
Great tyre !! super grippy & very knarly ! Not the lightest tyre !
Waggon wheels Roll
Threads are great for cornering on hard or soft surfaces. Best tire currently on the market.