Schwalbe Hans Dampf Evo 'Super Gravity' 26 x 2.35
Black / 26" / 2.35" / Pacestar
Black / 26" / 2.35" / Trailstar
Black / 26" / 2.35" / Vertstar
Schwalbe Hans Dampf Evolution 'Super Gravity' TL-Ready Folding Tyre in Black 26 x 2.35"
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- A revolutionary new tyre construction. Developed for Enduro competitions, but also ideally suited for Freeride and Downhill racing.
- Snakebite protection is as tough as in Downhill tyres. The tread surface remains very flexible for excellent riding characteristics.
- All-around SnakeSkin protects well against cuts.
- Tyres are Tubeless Ready. Save the weight of a tube and maintain the weight level of a Freeride tyre.
- Compared to a Downhill tyre and tube there is a weight saving of 800g per bike and of the rotational mass!
- PaceStar, TrailStar and VertStar compounds
- 26 x 2.35"
- Super Gravity Tyre
- PaceStar - for MTB Race, All Mountain and Tour. Super-fast with a combination of low rolling resistance and durability. The tire shoulders were made appreciably softer to improve handling on rough terrain.
- TrailStar - for Enduro and Freeride. Triple Nano compound was unsuitable performance-wise and the rolling resistance of Gooey Gluey was too high. TrailStar has substantially more grip, better damping and handling control. Nevertheless, the compound is not overly heavy, making it suitable for climbing too.
- VertStar - for Downhill and Freeride. It is a further development of the Gooey Gluey compound, but now even softer with extremely good damping properties.
For a perfect trail ride. Everything has been tuned for control and maximum riding fun. The tread functions with absolute poise and is well behaved in every situation - like difficult terrain on singletrack. Grippy TrailStar compound or faster rolling PaceStar as an option for the rear wheel. Light and robust SnakeSkin sidewall. Easy to fit Tubeless Ready. Enjoy the flow!
Free shipping on this item to United States
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.04
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.09
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.