Schwalbe Ice Spiker Wire Bead Rigid MTB Tyre - 26" x 2.1"
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- SCHWALBE SPIKES generally have a core made of extremely hardwearing tungsten carbide.
- The base is fully galvanised steel.
- Note: In order to ensure spikes are not dislodged from the tyre, avoid riding more than 40km on asphalt, hard braking and hard acceleration.
- ICE SPIKER Freeriding in snow. Why not? With the ICE SPIKER you`re properly prepared for extreme winter riding.
- 304 specially long spikes offer maximum purchase on snow and ice.
- Size: 26 x 2.10"
- Available in black
- Weight: 980g
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $14.95
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 days: $18.68
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great construction. I've only done the break-in, mostly on regular pavement so far. I did test on a couple of icy patches and was able to weave across it with no slippage.
After washing out on a particularly icy section of track in the Pentland Hills one night I received my Shwalbe Ice Spikers the next day, the difference was unbelievable and I would recommend them to everyone faced with icy tracks.