Schwalbe Racing Ralph Evolution Double Defence Folding MTB Tyre - 26"
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The most successful competition tyre.
- Schwalbe made it even more merciless - lower weight, lower rolling resistance, better grip.
- It slices through terrain with its shark-tooth U-blocks that make it grip much more aggressively, particularly in curves.
- Sizes: 26 x 2.10" or 26 x 2.25"
- Evo-Double defence folding tyre (Re-enforced side wall)
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.47
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.47
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.95
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Perfect rear tyre for a bit of pace. Predictable.
My "go to" tyre for XC racing and riding for the last few years. I run one tyre for 99% of conditions as I run them tubeless and cannot be bothered with the faff of swapping tyres. The tread is sufficient for a rear tyre for most courses.
The latest version seems very tight to mount, but the flip side is that these are easier to inflate tubeless than before - this tyre inflated first time with very little effort on the track pump. The sidewalls seems better sealed too.
Definitely recommend, as long as you have a spare half hour to wrestle it onto your rim (Stans Crest in my case).
Fast tyre, pretty good grip. A fairly low volume tyre compared to other 2.0/2.1" tyres, so you might want to up to 2.25".