Schwalbe Racing Ralph UST Tubeless MTB Tyre - 26" x 2.25"
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Folding tyre
- Size: 26 x 2.25"
- Available in black
- The superlative Cross Country and Marathon competition tyre.
- Centre lug height and arrangement are designed for lower rolling resistance.
- Shoulder lugs have a serrated surface - 'Off-Camber-Grip' - for better cornering.
- 'Wide-Gap' profile design ensures better grip and promotes easy self-cleaning.
- A steeper carcass angle makes the tyre more flexible and supple reducing rolling resistance even further.
- Speedgrip compound, a mixture of Qualifier and Offroad-Racing Compound, keeps rolling resistance low yet guarantees grip and stability.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.49
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.49
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.99
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Fast with sticky rubber for great cornering control. Put on front in combo with Nobbie Nic in the rear.
Very quick tyre. Quite tight on Stans ZTR rims.
Used this for 2 weeks of cross-country in the Alps, then riding the Grand Raid. Easy to fit, performed faultlessly on grass, gravel, and rocky fireroad. Easy to fit on UST rim and not a mark on them. Back in the UK found them great on The Wall in the wet, and Cwmcarn in the dry - but did cut the sidewall on the last ride. Just buying another one.
my favorite summer tyre :) spot on