Schwalbe SV7/AV7 20 x 1.5 - 2.5" Tube
- Extremely airtight!
- The Butyl rubber compound prevents pressure loss and fewer occassions to inflate.
- Extremely reliable! Quality control for safer cycling: Each tube is checked twice at the factory to ensure safer cycling.
- Having the correct pressure means fewer punctures and reduced rolling resistance.
- This tube could come un-boxed.
- 20 x 1.5 - 2.5"
Presta or schrader valve
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.29
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.29
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.57
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I bought these tubes for a 'ghetto tubeless' setup for DH, as recommended in this tutorial http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/f19/ghetto-tubeless-conversion-diy-tips-tricks-240026/
They're a great product and hard to find in the specific size I needed! Merlin's service was great as usual and the set up went without a hitch :)
The last one I replaced lasted close to a year.