Schwalbe Ultremo HT Evo Tubular Road Tyre - 28"
RRP $97.30 Save 40%
Hand making a tubular tyre is an art in itself.
- So, because production differs distinctly from the manufacture of regular bicycle tyres, they are exclusively manufactured in a new Schwalbe factory.
- For each, individual "hand made tubular" a lot of careful craftmasnship is required, so only the most skilled people are employed to construct each tyre and, by hand, stitch and glue together each part.
- Naturally it has a latex tube and RaceStar Triple Compound for excellent performance.
- Has excellent grip, speed, good protection and durability.
- Sizes: 700 x 22
- Available in black
- RaceStar triple compound
- Weight: 260g (700 x 22mm)
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr ZippNice tubular tyre. Grips well dry and wet. Ordered some replacements for my current set which are still on the bike. Done about 2500 km so far. Front still looks brand new, the rear is starting to show some signs of wear in the middle. Dont think I will replicate the 9000 km I got out of my last set of conti GP4000 clinchers but that is okay. Have ordered 25mm this time so it will be interesting to see how they compare to 22mm once I mount them up on my Zipp 404 Tubs. Incidentally Zipp recommend a 25 mm rear and a 23mm front for the 404. I see this tyre has now been superseded by the One. Current batch will last me a while and Merlin Cycles tyre prices are great and delivery fast to Australia. Would recommend the HT as a tyre. Has removable valve core so putting on valve extenders is easy and easy to mount up on the Zipps with not to much stretching required. I also run 30mm of stans in the tubs just to cover of little punctures and has saved me a couple of times.
Mr FurlongGreat price quick delivery