Seasucker Talon Single Bike Fork Mount Rack
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
Finally, a bike carrier that’s easy to install and won’t damage your car! SeaSucker bike racks use incredibly strong vacuum mounts and allow you to temporarily but securely mount your bike to the roof of your car without the hassle of permanently attaching any hardware. SeaSuckers are non-marking, UV and weather resistant, and hold exceptionally well to glass or metal surfaces.
Includes one Rear Wheel Strap (6″ SeaSucker with hook-and-loop straps) to secure your bike’s rear wheel and keep the tail from sliding left or right.
This rack has one fork clamp attached to three 6″ SeaSuckers. Rack body made of 1/2″ HDPE, which makes it strong enough to hold your bike yet flexible enough to follow the curve of your roof line. Designed to mount to your roof and front windshield, but can be used just about anywhere – on the roof, on the trunk, etc. Approximate size: 15″ x 12″.
Comes with the Delta Bike Hitch Pro fork mount, which is lockable and heavy-duty. Also, it opens wide enough when you release the lever that you don’t have to tighten or loosen the acorn nut on the opposite side every time you put your bike in or take your bike out of the mount.
Some assembly may be required. Tools needed: 5/32″ Allen/hex wrench and 7/16″ (or adjustable) wrench.
- Holds 1 bicycle – up to 45 lbs.
- Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment.
- Attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass surfaces.
- 1/2” thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body for strength and durability.
- One heavy-duty fork mount for 15mm bolt thru forks or Q/R 9mm Forks
- Three 6″ SeaSucker vacuum cups on body (210 lb. pull-strength rated each).
- Approx. 15” x 13” footprint.
- Approx. 6 lbs.
What’s in the box:
- Talon 1-bike rack with 15mm or Q/R fork mount.
- Rear Wheel Strap.
- 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.
- Spare SeaSucker vacuum pad and pump (Spare Tire).
- Please note: Product available in 15mm or Q/R options. Supplied with one option only
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 Days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 days: $19.25
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Fantastic idea fits on anything no problems with mine as yet and hopefully it will continue to give good service