Selle Italia Max SLR Gel Flow Saddle
The Max SLR Gel Flow is one of Selle Italia's 'super comfort' models. Its main features are the anatomic central opening, differentiated thickness padding and the support area.
- LORICA: Covering in Lorica featuring high abrasion resistance and durability
- GEL FLOW: Inserts in silicone gel with differentiated thickness around cutout
- PF: self-modelling padding - Perfect Fit
- 10%: Shell made from 10% Carbon composite
- ELASTOMER: Elastomer suspension or shock absorber system
- CO-MOULDING: Nylon rubber injection co-moulding
- Weight: 270g
- Rail: 7mm Vanox tube
- W 145 x L 275
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.30
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.59
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Seat works out good for me. Used to ride specialized seats but started to push myself backwards even if seat was horizontal. This seat took me about 5 rides to get comfortable. The seat looks almost 100% horizontal so it is working out better for me. Also it was the best price at Merlin Cycles. Shipping to the US didn't take to long. Thanks, Willy.
After trying 6 different saddles (fizik, prologo, specialized, selle smp, etc) without success through the years, this has been the only one that has effectively worked for the numbness down there. I would highly recommend this saddle to long distance riders that would like to focus in the ride