Sensa Giulia Supremo Ltd Edition
- Monocoque Generation5 - Zero Void Curing - UD Carbon Fibre
- Di2 Compatable for internal cables and battery mount, can easily be converted for mechanical & Di2.
- Full Carbon dropouts with replaceable inserts/hanger
- PressFit EightSix bottom bracket allowing for maximun downtube width
- Zero Void Curving - ZVC technology creates smooth inner surfaces with less material
- Generation 5 Carbon - G% Carbon is our latest optimized mix in carbon-fibre
- One point Five - The 1.5" bottom headset bearing created maximum stiffness
- Fork - Supra full carbon fibre Gen5 Tapered 1.5"
- Supremo frame which is 150g lighter than the standard Giulia
- Sti levers, front and rear derailleur: Ultegra 6700
- Brakes calipers: Shimano BR560
- Chainset: Shimano FC560 compact
- Cassette and Chain: 105 5700 10 speed
- Seatpost: Deda
- Handlebar: Deda
- Stem: deda
- Wheels: Mavic Aksium
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano
- Saddle: San Marco Concor
- Sizes: 50 - 53 - 55 - 58 - 61 cm (sloping)
- Colour: Matt Black Carbon UD as pictured
- Weight: 7.3 KG (supplier claimed)
- This special offer build is of a fixed specification
Build time: We keep these bikes ex stock but please allow up to 7 days for PDI & delivery, we will advise on delivery time on reciept of your order but please feel free to call or email for current lead times.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 4-8 Days
TNTPost Global Pack 4-8 Days: $132.48
TNT Post is an economy international service. Delivery times for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries are around 7-15 workings days. Parcels are trackable online.
The frame is very well thought out and the bike is very responsive and comfortable. I was very pleased with this buy! I am 6ft 1 and the 58 frame is a perfect fit !
Fantastic Bike. Great value for the spec. Big fan of Sensa bikes. Bike came totally assembled. Very good service from Merlin.