Shimano BB91-41A Press-Fit MTB Bottom Bracket
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Complete press-fit bottom bracket assembly for Shimano HollowTech II MTB cranks
- Cups are made from fibre reinforced polymer material which reduces the risk of frame noise and damage
- Set includes left and right hand cups, 2.5 mm spacer, inner cover, and inner O-rings
- Sealed cups keep out dirt and water
- Maintenance free
- Compatible with 89.5 mm (with 2.5 mm spacer) and 92 mm shells
- 41 mm cup diameter
- Easy press-fit installation
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.86
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.86
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.72
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Excellent price and quality, best price on web by far. No problem to fit, in fact much easier to fit than expected after reading up on the web.
Having struggled mightily to remove the original bearings from a carbon frame (some builders apparently hold them in with a fixative), it was a joy to find that these bearings slid in with a neat fit. Smooth so far and at a very reasonable price.
Easy to fit (even with a home made press) and a good price. Works well until the non-drive side bearing wears out and seizes. This happens a bit too quickly, currently lasting about 12 months or so before requiring replacement.
An essential item but as usual with Shimano, not too expensive and easy to fit.