Shimano BB91-41A Press-Fit MTB Bottom Bracket
RRP $45.22 Save 43%
Out of Stock
Shimano BB91 Press-Fit MTB Bottom Bracket with Inner Cover
- Complete press-fit bottom bracket assembly for Shimano HollowTech II MTB cranks
- Cups are made from fibre reinforced polymer material which reduces the risk of frame noise and damage
- Set includes left and right hand cups, 2.5 mm spacer, inner cover, and inner O-rings
- Sealed cups keep out dirt and water
- Maintenance free
- Compatible with 89.5 mm (with 2.5 mm spacer) and 92 mm shells
- 41 mm cup diameter
- Easy press-fit installation
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.75
Spend $77.55 or over and get free shipping
CEC258Worked like a charm to replace my original BB destroyed by the elements over a two year period. Crank moves smoothly once again and installation was a breeze. Thanks to Merlin for the lowest price and the quick ship to the states.
Conan the bicyclerExcellent price and quality, best price on web by far. No problem to fit, in fact much easier to fit than expected after reading up on the web.
Mr FergusonHaving struggled mightily to remove the original bearings from a carbon frame (some builders apparently hold them in with a fixative), it was a joy to find that these bearings slid in with a neat fit. Smooth so far and at a very reasonable price.
Matt CEasy to fit (even with a home made press) and a good price. Works well until the non-drive side bearing wears out and seizes. This happens a bit too quickly, currently lasting about 12 months or so before requiring replacement.
IanRAn essential item but as usual with Shimano, not too expensive and easy to fit.