Shimano Dura Ace 7900 Chainset
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- In stock
- Out of stock
- In stock +$83.63
- In stock +$26.48
- Out of stock +$32.06
- The HollowTech II 10-speed Dura-Ace chainset offers the optimum balance of light weight and rigidity, making it the global choice for road racing's elite riders
- Shimano has raised the bar to a new level of performance with the development of a hollow outer chainring, giving vast improvements in rigidity and increased weight savings
- The hollow outer chainring has essentially removed outer chainring flex, hugely improving shift performance making it precise even under high load
- These industry leading HollowTech II cold forged hollow crank arms have been evolved to increase rigidity, reduce weight, and improve strength
- The teeth have been developed to work only in conjunction with the CN7900 chain for improved contact providing more efficiency and improved power transfer
- There is a wide range of chainring ratios and crank arm lengths available enabling customisation for all riders and racing disciplines
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket design uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
- Bottom bracket seal design has a minimal bearing interface gives superbly smooth rolling and increased durability
- Weight including bottom bracket 725 grams
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $8.36
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
A piece of engineering craftsmanship, almost too good to use. But I did install it eventually, and it works a treat.
My 2nd 7950 chainset in 3 years; great bit of kit, far superior to Sram Red/FSA the alternatives that I've tried in the past. Runs best with a Shimano chain due to profile on teeth/links, I now use 105 as they last longer than DA (!!!)
Merlin does it again - best kit for the best price anywhere & great customer service. What more can you ask for?
Mega piece of kit and worth every penny.
Very stiff, lightweight and built to last.
Works great with my Di2 TT Dura-Ace setup on my Scott Plasma 3
Great quality product, lightweight & well made.
It's good enough for the pros so not much more to say.
High performance and middle(low) price.
Superb piece of equipment. Cheapest online too.
was a replacement for my compact crank very happy with it what you would expect from Dura-Ace. service from merlin cycles was spot on will always use you for part cheers
I bought the 7950 compact set and it has proved to be an excellent product. Very stiff under load, it also shifts very positively and quickly between rings. Very highly recommended.
very stiff and very light........ nuff said