Shimano Dura Ace 7900 Road Chainset
- The HollowTech II 10-speed Dura-Ace chainset offers the optimum balance of light weight and rigidity, making it the global choice for road racing's elite riders
- Shimano has raised the bar to a new level of performance with the development of a hollow outer chainring, giving vast improvements in rigidity and increased weight savings
- The hollow outer chainring has essentially removed outer chainring flex, hugely improving shift performance making it precise even under high load
- These industry leading HollowTech II cold forged hollow crank arms have been evolved to increase rigidity, reduce weight, and improve strength
- The teeth have been developed to work only in conjunction with the CN7900 chain for improved contact providing more efficiency and improved power transfer
- There is a wide range of chainring ratios and crank arm lengths available enabling customisation for all riders and racing disciplines
- HollowTech II integrated bottom bracket design uses a wider bearing placement and larger axle diameter for increased stiffness and efficiency
- Bottom bracket seal design has a minimal bearing interface gives superbly smooth rolling and increased durability
- Weight including bottom bracket 725 grams
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.57
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Very stiff good looking chainset, a thing of beauty. I was fitting a Stages power meter so wanted alloy cranks.This actually looks better than my carbon cranked model it replaced.