Shimano Dura Ace 7900 STI Levers
RRP $577.38 Save 38%
Out of Stock
New Shimano Dura Ace 10 speed STI levers
- Precision-engineered Dura-Ace STI lever for the ultimate in powerful braking and effortless 10-speed shifting, making it the global choice for road racing's elite riders
- Dura-Ace 7900 STI are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Shift cables have been routed under the bar tape: re-development and positioning of the internal mechanism in combination with PTFE coated cables have made this possible, providing faster, lighter and smoother shifting
- Shorter stroke to the right hand lever has given 20 percent quicker and smoother shifting over the ST7800 STI
- Gear shift cables can either be routed round the front or rear of the handlebar to suit all rider preferences
- Ergonomic shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes
- Ergonomically designed smooth lever hoods for added comfort
- Brake lever pivots have been positioned to increase power and improve ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Finley tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Weight: 378 grams per set
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr BarclayI had a set of Ultegra 6700 levers on my bike prior to purchasing the top of the range Dura Ace 7900 levers. The Ultegra ones were fantastic but now having installed and ridden the DA levers they take riding to a even higher more refined level. The DA levers are not much lighter but the motion and 'click' is better, more efficient and fluid. The way the levers work with DA brakes is just amazing. When braking with the same leverage the braking is harder, firmer but without harshness. All in all Merlins pricing makes the DA levers an easy upgrade and one that makes riding your bike even more pleasureable!!
Mr AshwinAmazing bit of kit, great feel and precise shifting! Well recommended!
Lance SheppardThese levers are excellent. Smooth, accurate shifting every time. Just make sure there is as little friction in the cables as possible. Running 1.1mm inner through 1.2mm outer helps.
Mr Navarro Casbas- Significant improvement over my previous 105 system - Cables need a break-in period to take out elongation - Easy to install
Mr murphyExcellent STI levers, crisp clear shifting, sharp braking nice feel
AnonymousI am so happy with the shifters, comfortable, efficient, light and with the dura ace rear mech and front mech is the perfect system. Very easy to set them up, and the shifting is like hot knife going trough the butter...
Mr WatanabeMy finger is very short, reach adjust system is very good.
Mr BainesVery quick delivery and as described. Instructions available on the internet so why pay a load extra for packaging