Shimano Dura Ace 7900 STI Levers
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Precision-engineered Dura-Ace STI lever for the ultimate in powerful braking and effortless 10-speed shifting, making it the global choice for road racing's elite riders
- Dura-Ace 7900 STI are lightweight thanks to carbon fibre lever blades, carbon composite bracket body, and a titanium clamp band / fixing bolt
- Shift cables have been routed under the bar tape: re-development and positioning of the internal mechanism in combination with PTFE coated cables have made this possible, providing faster, lighter and smoother shifting
- Shorter stroke to the right hand lever has given 20 percent quicker and smoother shifting over the ST7800 STI
- Gear shift cables can either be routed round the front or rear of the handlebar to suit all rider preferences
- Ergonomic shift arc follows natural hand movement with inward shift stroke distance reduced for rapid and precise gear changes
- Ergonomically designed smooth lever hoods for added comfort
- Brake lever pivots have been positioned to increase power and improve ergonomics when riding on the hoods
- Finley tuneable reach adjusters for the levers enable custom fitment for all hands
- Weight: 378 grams per set
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.39
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
These levers are excellent. Smooth, accurate shifting every time. Just make sure there is as little friction in the cables as possible. Running 1.1mm inner through 1.2mm outer helps.
- Significant improvement over my previous 105 system
- Cables need a break-in period to take out elongation
- Easy to install
Excellent STI levers, crisp clear shifting, sharp braking nice feel
I am so happy with the shifters, comfortable, efficient, light and with the dura ace rear mech and front mech is the perfect system.
Very easy to set them up, and the shifting is like hot knife going trough the butter...
My finger is very short, reach adjust system is very good.
Very quick delivery and as described. Instructions available on the internet so why pay a load extra for packaging