Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Brake Calipers - Pair
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Long, fast descents demand confidence.
- Dura-Ace brakes deliver, with a new symmetrical dual pivot design and twin bearings reducing pivot friction and improving efficiency and controllability.
- Along with new low-friction BC-9000 cables,Dura-Ace brakes give smooth, light operation with excellent modulation
- 10% more power than BR-7900
- Smooth and light operation with increased modulation
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $17.08
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Powerful with great modulation.
Attractive looks. Powerful yet light brake feel.
Excellent brakes. Pull up really well. A big improvement over 7900 and a massive difference compared with Ultegra stoppers.
Excellent linear feel to braking, good finish, complete range of adjustment for pad positioning.
So much better than any other brake calipers I've owned. Light and powerful and look great.
Really like the new pivot design of these brakes - now both pads contact at the same angle - surely resulting in more efficient braking.
And they look fantastic.
These brakes are immense.
A step up over the original Shimano calliper design.
The callipers are stiff low weight and mechanically sound.
Very easy to change pads too.
I recently upgraded my brakes to the Shimano 9000 brake calipers. I should have done it sooner as these are the best rim brakes I have used, fantastic stopping power.
In a word, sublime.
Massive stopping power with subtle nearly infinite modulation control, even on carbon rims (ENVE 3.4).
Worth every extra penny as far as I am concerned.
Life is short. Don't make it shorter with subpar brakes.
Great upgrade, very much needed on a carbon rim, I stop up as quick on carbon as I do on alloy rim. Top class engineering.