Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Chainset
- Optimum power transfer & lighter weight maintains efficiency
- New chain guide design to reduce chain drop
- 4-arm construction crankset maintains high rigidity and reduces weight
- HOLLOWGLIDE chainrings maintain smooth shifting whilst reducing weight and increasing stiffness
- 110mm Pitch Circle Diameter for both compact and regular versions making gear ratio changes easy
- Weight: 683g (53-39T, with Bottom Bracket)
- 170, 172.5 and 175mm crank lenghts
- 34/50 and 39/53 rings plus the new 36/52 option
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $8.39
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
In my opinion not as attractive as the 7900 series, but needed to switch to a compact and so thought I'd trade up. Noticeably lighter (might just be the switch from 53/39) and stiffer. A solid dura ace component.
I just upgraded from the Dura Ace 7900 crank to the 9000, and I really like it. It's a little bit lighter than the 7900, but just as stiff. I was originally a bit turned off by the look of the crank, but have since grown to like it. The neatest part of the crank, I feel, are the oversize crank arms. They just look stiff. Merlin service is great as well.
Shimano continues their dominance over the competition with over-the-top technology and elegant styling. There's nothing more to say other than this is artwork in motion. You must see this chainset in person to really appreciate what Shimano have done. 110% satisfied with this product!
Looks rather chunky but is lightweight and stiff. Looks mega on my black Scott.
I bought these to replace the FSA cranks that came on my Cervelo S5. WOW. There is such a difference in shifting. These cranks are stiffer, shift better and made my bike noticeably lighter. You cant go wrong.
Brilliant piece of kit, looks stunning, nice and chunky but light and stiff.
Great as you can put 53/39 or 52/36 rings on the same spider as the 50/34
Lovely bit of kit. Have it on my Felt Z1 running with a 10 speed 7900 cassette and 9000 chain all seem perfectly compatible, changes are very smooth and I can confirm the pitch is identical to the Ultegra 6700 & Dura Ace, 7800 and 7900 kit. The chain is just a fraction narrower and I mean a fraction. It is also the best looking chainset in my view and you currently willl not beat the Merlin price.