Shimano Dura Ace 9000 Rear Derailleur
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Redesigned rear system with new spring mechanism
- Redesigned lighter, shorter and more equal shifting operation
- Carbon pulley plate
- Wide link design to reduce shifting deflection and increases rigidity giving precise shifting over an extended time period
- Max front difference 16T
- Max rear sproket: 28T
- Total capacity: 33T
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $0.00
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $17.08
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
2 tone finish looks great and flawless shifting.
Light and quiet never missed a change
Bought as a replacement after a bad crash, easy to install and set up, a very precise shift with a light lever action.
Lightest shifting I have experienced. Great product at a good price from Merlin. DA used by the majority of TdeF teams over Sram and Campy. Say no more!