Shimano Endure NPU+ Neoprene Overshoes
- 72% Styrene Butadiene Rubber, 18% Polyester, 10% Polyurethane
- Optimal Panel Construction Design
- 3mm multi-stretchable Neoprene with water resistant PU coating for cold and wet conditions
- Bamboo Charcoal Fleece inner with strong insulating and antibacterial properties
- Multi-functional sole with hook and loop strap suitable for Race & MTB shoes
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Sealed seam, Kevlar reinforcement on the nose and YKK zipper
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.52
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.52
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $17.04
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Warmest overshoes I've worn, which is saying something with the temperatures we've had. They're a snug fit, so you can't rush to put them on but when on they're just right. Only drawback I'd say is it's a shame that, considering all the relflective detail, there isnt any reflective around the zip area up the back of the overshoe. If so they'd have got an extra star. Very swift delivery from Merlin Cycles too.
They look a nice overshoe and are well made. However it takes sometime getting used to putting them on before your cycle shoes! Go for a shoe size larger in my opinion. I did and they are a snug fit. The velcro tab at the top of zip has started to 'fluff up' after minimal use but this is not a big issue. They are not 100% waterproof but do the job in heavy rain and London grime.
Used once and my feet were so much warmer than without them, also stayed completely dry.
It's worth knowing that on the underside it doesn't cover much of your foot. There is only a small velcro strap which you can do up, the rest is open to the elements unlike some other models.
A simple overshoe, but one that performs the task asked of it. It seals the foot well from rain and I have not had cold feet yet!