Shimano ES51 Octalink Bottom Bracket
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Large 22mm diameter hollow pipe spindle reduces weight, increases strength and rigidity.
- An 8 spline interface between the bottom bracket and crank results in a more rigid, non-loosening crank assembly.
- Maintenance free sealed cartridge keeps out dirt, mud, water and allows the bottom bracket to be installed quickly without adjustment
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.86
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.86
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.72
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
This BB is the reason why I still haven't upgraded to Hollowtech II crankset. I did about 9 000 km on one, commuting everyday in every weather + quite a lot of MTB rides (often in mud to the axles level). Then it developed some play, so I replaced it cheaply, thanks to Merlin Cycles :)
A reliable bottom bracket and easy to install
Easy to fit once I found the plastic shell hidden in the 'secret compartment' at the bottom of the box. (Thanks Merlin Cycles for pointing this out).
Very smooth BB.
Replacing the same component that lasted me two years before becoming slightly loose and clunky. Easy to install, cheap and works brilliantly during its lifetime.
Excellent all round great product and amazing customer service and brilliant quick and efficient delivery
Fits nice and tight with no play and has not worked lose. Really stiff and fits on my Reign like a screw in a hole.