Shimano HG75 SLX 10 HGX Speed Chain
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- HG-X Chain uses a directional design with specifically shaped inner and outer plates to optimise shifting over the chainset and cassette
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
- Durability is assured through a chromising treatment on link pins, and the heat treatment of rollers, pins, and plates
- Open design of inner links increase mud shedding ability
- Mushrooming of the pins gives unsurpassed side-plate retention, enabling the chain to far exceed the BS/ISO standard for breaking force
- Chain is optimised for Shimano 10-speed HG-X MTB drivetrains only
- Corrosion-resistant grey finish on inner and outer plates
- 116 links, 274 grams
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.83
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.83
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.66
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I've stuck to Shimano HG75 chains as the shifting on my SLX bike is just perfect, this chain is every bit as good. My only gripe is it didnt come with the standard snap off pin, just a normal one, and when fitted the pin was stiff as hell, so had to pop it and put a split link in. So Shame about the crappy pin, but the chain just works!
Decent balance between the budget deore and pricier xtr chains, mixed in with xt/slx drivetrain and performs flawlessly.
I bought this item and found that it was much lighter than my shimano chain. I prefer the sram type missing link to the joining pin, these fit well with the shimano chain. Good kit
This is my second SLX chain, very good quality, strong and good price.
Seems to be working well, I have it set up quite tight on a 1x10 setup and it's dealt with my pedal mashing well so far. Only thing I don't like is no quick link.
Great quality chain. For the complete SLX set up and compatibility this is what you need. I tested this in the Alpes, PassPortes du Soleil, still going strong.
The normal high quality shimano chain, used this before and is spot on.
Great chain. Simple to fit and the gear changes are terrific
As usual superb delivery from Merlin. Chain is brilliant value and shifts superbly.
Very good and easy to fit
Shimano do it again, great 10 speed chain! Only bought the replacement as I stupidly bent mine, my fault too :( comes with connecting pin and all manuals needed.
Price and service at Merlin is always on top form!!
There is no compromise in economizing, SLX shifts every bit as well as XT and any weight penalty is tiny.
Not used yet - spare chain
Great chains; no need to spend any more money unless you want it to have a nice shiny finish which will be visible until you ride it for the first time then they all look the same. Just buy a split link and you have the perfect set up.
A good chain that works well with YBN link, not as expensive as XT but as good just doesn't have the shiny side plates.
Really good chain, cheapest place to get it. Really good quaity and fast service from Merlin