Shimano M780 Shadow 10 Speed Rear Derailleur - Silver
- Deore XT Shadow Dyna-Sys 10-speed rear derailleur delivers reliable and precise shifting with a stiff and lightweight open design
- Shadow features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay resulting in a silent ride
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- All-alloy construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Four fluorine-coated link pin bushings make this one of the slickest shifting derailleurs on the trails
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity resulting in a crisp shift
- Strong return spring for a positive shifting feel
- Improved cable pull ratio provides a more accurate shift action making the system less prone to contamination and trail chatter
- Dyna-Sys 10-speed compatible only
- Durable sealed bearing pulleys
- 43T capacity SGS cage
- Top normal spring uses the spring to select higher gears
- Weight 234 grams
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.30
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.61
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great bit of kit at decent price. Smoother than previous slx.
Brazil --- I bought a Shimano M780 Shadow 10 Speed +Rear Derailleur - Silver, and just receive it. The product arrived and seems to be of excellent quality, very light and beautiful. The delivery exceeded my expectations. Despite being thousands of miles (Brazil), came very fast.
I'll point the shop Merlin cycles to all my friends.
Best price anywhere and always great service from Merlin. I have a XTR rear mech on my other bike and can hardly tell the difference between the two so happy with my purchase
Classic rear mech...does exactly what you want and requires little maintenance. Good weight too.