Shimano MT53 SPD Shoes - Black
- Great multi-purpose off road trail shoe with a high ankle using a lace up system and Velcro-style closure
- Padded high ankle gives great ankle stability and added walking comfort when of the bike
- EVA midsole for better shock absorption and comfort
- Trekking-style rubber tread for added grip when walking
- Reinforcing armour on the nose for added protection and durability
- Strap and lace closure ensures a snug and comfortable fit
- Reflective detailing helps keep you more visible in low light conditions
- Weight: 861 g for a pair of size 40
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.49
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.98
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Sizing Information for Shimano Shoes
Excellent product! Fast delivery!
I have had these for nearly a year. The sole is very stiff and gives excellent foot support. Up until now, I have used them with flat pedals and they stick well. Over time, the grub screws on the pedals will churn up the sole though if you are heavy on them. I have just converted to cleats and this has transformed my ride for the better (apart from when I have gone OTB). I am normally a size 11 and have had to go for the largest size which gives a comfy fit. The mesh on the toe is not very waterproof which can get miserable in the rain - this is compounded by the fact that I cannot get any overshoes to fit these boots (endura mt500 xxl are too tight).
On the whole, this is an excellent fair weather riding shoe that aids your ride either on clips or flats.