Shimano MT66 Wheels - 26" - Pair
RRP $309.74 Save 27%
Out of Stock
Shimano MT66 Wheels, 26" with Q/R front and rear axles. Supplied as a front and rear set
- Axles; Front 100mm / Rear 135mm Quick Release
- Hubs: Shimano Centre lock rotor fitting (can be converted to accept 6-bolt rotors with additional adapters (not included)
- Rims: 24 hole, 24mmm wide, Tubeless compatible. Disc only
- Spokes: Stainless steel black
- Weight: 1875 grams
- Cassette: 8, 9 and 10 speed Shimano/Sram compatible
- Tyre Size: 1.5" - 2.25" recommended, standard and tubeless tyres will fit.
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr HemmingsXC focused wheel set, seem soundly built with no problems to report in the first few of rides. Straight pull spokes remove the usual weak point. Shimano cup/cone bearings have always lasted well from experience, but you cannot just fit and forget them - bearings need greasing. I'm an average build and reasonably aggressive rider and I'm running these with 2.1 rear and 2.3 front tyre quite happily. Maybe I`d expect some tyre roll on firmer trails. In summary a good set of wheels at a great price from Merlin, and with quick delivery.
bushuWas half expecting the yellow shimano decals, but luckily the mono version was sent and they are great. Couldn't find a review online so was a bit unsure about these but, decided to have them as Shimano make good stuff mostly. Can't fault this wheelset though I wish it had instructons on the disc centrelock, didnt know wether to grease spline or not