Shimano MT71 SPD Shoes - Brown
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Trail and adventure off-road SPD shoe with Gore-Tex upper
- Weatherproof Gore-Tex liner helps keeps the elements out, yet still allows the foot to breath to improve comfort
- Complete seam-sealed construction for optimal weather protection
- Grippy, durable and light weight Vibram sole with recessed cleat design enables easy walking with excellent traction off the bike
- Gusseted tongue helps to prevent water, dust, gravel, and other foreign objects from getting inside the shoe
- Strap and Lace up closure system for a snug and comfortable fit
- Reflective detailing on the heel help keep you more visible in low light conditions
- Weight: 952 g for a pair of size 40
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $0.00
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 days: $20.23
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Sizing Information for Shimano Shoes
Great mtb shoes, stiff but ok to walk in they seem to be very well made and are light for this sort of shoe.
Great shoe but beware - they come up small! Very small in fact. I neede a whole size bigger than my norm. Great that I could easily return them for replacement without fuss.
Great pair of shoes. Look good, are comfy on and off the bike. As other reviewers stated normal shoe sizes do not apply with shimano. I am usually a size 43 but .need a size 45. They are pricey, but it is worth paying extra for a goretex shoe. I hold out until I noticed an extra 10% offer on merlin. That offer beat prices of the other main online cycling retailers athe time by a mile.
Shoes are great, had to get a size 45 to fit although I'm normally a size 43 (uk 9). It's just all shimano shoes come up really small. Merlin were the cheapest I could find online and beat some prices by