Shimano MT75 XT 29er Wheels - Pair
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- XT 29 inch disc wheel system brings high performance technology to an affordable price point
- The hub uses angular contact bearings designed to cradle the balls giving both radial and lateral support for superior strength and durability in real world riding conditions. They also offer precision bearing adjustment and easy maintenance
- Super quick engaging Freehub body with pawl engagement every 10 degree giving near instant power transfer
- Easy to use Centre-Lock Disc rotor mount for secure hassle free setup
- Weight is kept down by using a Cr-Mo Freehub body, aluminium axles, and 24 butted (2.0/1.8/2.0) spokes
- Double contact seals with internal grease sleeve to keep the elements out and the grease in
- 23.3 mm wide UST Tubeless and tubed tyre compatible rim
- 135 mm O.L.D. Q/R rear
- 100 mm O.L.D. Q/R front
- Includes Quick Release
- For tyre width 1.5-2.25 inches
- Average weight 1981 grams pair
- Estimated delivery transit time: 6-10 Days Limited Tracking
- Spring Parcel 6-10 Days Limited Tracking: $0.00
UPS International Express 2-4 Days Full Tracking: $44.97
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
2 months on and lots of gritty winter rides done, these have been great. Easy tubless set-up, no- re-trueing needed, no dings in the rims, and hubs are nice and smooth. So far, a fit and forget wheelset - great!
This is my second set. A true tubeless rim and lightweight wheels. The only disadvantageous it that it is not the easiest setup to inflate tubeless tires on.
For the price, a terrific race rim.
I couldn't beleive my luck in finding these wheels at such a great price and with a set of XTR rotors thrown in.
The wheels feel quite light, stiff and racey. A noticable upgrade on the wheels that cam with my Scott Scale 29er. Can't wait to set them up with tubeless tyres.