Shimano MT91 SPD Shoes - Brown
RRP $205.21 Save 16%
Shimano's Gore-Tex mountain bike shoe
- Hard-core SPD hiking boot ideally suited to more rugged terrain
- Custom-made lightweight Vibram sole made exclusively for Shimano offers excellent traction with high abrasion resistance
- Waterproof Gore-Tex liner keeps water out, yet still allows the foot to breath to improve comfort
- Gusseted tongue helps to prevent water, dust, gravel, and other foreign objects from getting inside the shoe
- MPS closure system adds support while allowing upper to give when walking of the bike
- Speed-cleat lacing speeds up the process of putting the shoe on or taking it off, and helps to extend the life of the laces
- Half length glass fibre reinforced plate in the outsole transfers your energy straight to the pedals without compromising the ability to walk if needed
- Big volume EVA shock absorbing mid sole and low profile heel cup provides stability on or off the bike adding comfort with an excellent fit
- Carefully designed and reinforced seam-sealed leather uppers with added abrasion protection around the toe and heel
- Average weight: 1150 g for a pair of size 40
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Sizing Information for Shimano Shoes
Mr lynchBrilliant, warm, dry, comfy
Mr skidmoreA really well designed, robust pair of boots with lots of useful features. Highly recommended
Mr DeakinLove these boots for long distance touring, yet to fully try them out on the bike and trail over an extended period but they are comfortable for walking and seem to work well whilst pedalling.
Mr HughesA good product, well priced that arrived very quickly. What more can you say?
Mr HughesA good product, well priced that arrived very quickly. What more can you say? As for the shoes themselves, I had to buy a pair of 46s when I normally take a 44 or 45 so check the sizing before you order.
Mr LambrouComfortable, waterproof, great to walk in and surprisingly light. All round great boot for foul weather biking, I'm anticipating getting a lot of use out of them this winter. Great price from Merlin and arrived next day. Very satisfied.
Mr McKennyThese boots are the biz! Using them with Shimano M647 pedals on my mountain bike, feet have stayed cosy and dry all the time. I also wear them walking the dogs. Waterproof. After each use I dry them off and give them a spray with a shoe protector. Great, comfy cosy dry boot.
Mr pageExcellent boots, very comfty and lightweight.