Shimano MTB Gear Cable Set - Stainless
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Complete MTB gear cable set with all you need in one handy pack
- Fitting new gears or completely overhauling your gear cabling couldn't be easier - everything you need in one pack
- Includes 1.2 mm inner wires (1 x 2100 mm, 1 x 1800 mm),and black 4 mm SP41 outer casing for a complete bike (1 x 3000 mm), and sealed outer caps one with added tongue for rubber shield plus inner end caps
- Stainless steel precision ground round inner wire leaves a smooth surface for low friction while providing high corrosion resistance
- Outer casing is lubricated internally along its length with low-friction silicone grease to reduce cable friction
- Special construction process makes for an axially stiff outer casing that transmits shifting movements accurately and quickly
- Outer casing is lined with a polymer sheath to assist with the smooth operation of the inner wire
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.22
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.22
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.44
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Good quality cables, recommended.
Great cable set & the usual great Merlin service.
A fabulous replacement & upgrade for my old deore cables. I bought this set because these cables came as standard on the new 2013 SLX shifters I had bought for another bike and I was hugely impressed with them. Warning you will need a good pair of cable cutters to cut these to size as they are very tough.
I really liked this kit because the outer for the cable comes in one long length, which is what you need if like me your rear derailer cable has one long unbroken outer, also was enough to do outer for front mech, and everything else you need caps dirt guard in the kit too. Usual great shimano quality even at this price level, fitted and shifting crisply as day it was new.
Good quality Shimano cable and outer. Does the job perfectly. More than enough for front and rear.
Best and most reliable cables at a decent price
Good quality cable set as is typical for shimano
I used this kit when I replaced my frame and the old cables wouldnt transfer across, I didnt realise just how bad the old cables had become, they felt ok until I fitted these. I just couldnt believe how easy and smooth shifting had become simply with new cables.
Great set, was enough for the rear mech to do a complete outer on a full suspension, but required another length to complete for a full run on the front mech. Plenty of ferrules supplied.
Brought a new lease of life to my gears.
Great price,delivered quickly...what more could you ask?
Works well and does what you would expect.
Quality gear cabling, 3m of outer so plenty for sealed cabling on full susser. Delivered on time, great service again Merlin!
Greta value for money.
High quality product, sorted out my shifting problems. All necessary items in the kit. Quick delivery from Merlin Cycles.
Slick shifting so far,good set of cables and accessories
This is the only kit that gives enough outer for both levers, this is my second kit, the first barely lasted any time at all, the wire frayed at the lever end and got stuck in the outer, never had that before.
It soon gritted up and started dragging it also became kinked relatively easily and soon.
I have always run jagwire, now trying fibrax with oilers a bugger to fit but smooth as hell now.
Why did I buy it again, basically as a spare plus will try with oilers but I doubt I will buy again, probably ok for light use but not for heavy Peak, or gritty trial centres.
Hope this helps someone.