Shimano PTFE Coated Inner Gear Cable
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- PTFE coated stainless steel inner gear cable for the ultimate in smooth shifting performance, designed to complement the top-of-the-range Shimano Dura-Ace and XTR groupsets
- Stainless steel precision ground round PTFE coated inner wires offer smooth low friction shift action with increased service life due to its anti-corrosion nature
- Suitable for front or rear mechs, just cut to fit
- Use with SP41 gear cable outer
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.36
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $8.36
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Good quality inner cable with a nice PTFE coating, plenty of cable to do the rear mech on my FS mtb.
Excellent product. Very easy to install and has a very high durability. Use with my XTR product and works perfectly.
Just what I needed for smooth shifting