Shimano PTFE Coated Inner Gear Cable
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- PTFE coated stainless steel inner gear cable for the ultimate in smooth shifting performance, designed to complement the top-of-the-range Shimano Dura-Ace and XTR groupsets
- Stainless steel precision ground round PTFE coated inner wires offer smooth low friction shift action with increased service life due to its anti-corrosion nature
- Suitable for front or rear mechs, just cut to fit
- Use with SP41 gear cable outer
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.44
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.44
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.88
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I bought the Shimano PTFE cable to fit an internal cabling application. I figured the coating would help a little with friction and smoothness. This seems to be the case as shifting seems good, even after some moderately heavy use.
Good quality inner cable with a nice PTFE coating, plenty of cable to do the rear mech on my FS mtb.
Excellent product. Very easy to install and has a very high durability. Use with my XTR product and works perfectly.
Just what I needed for smooth shifting