Shimano Road Brake Cable Set - PTFE
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Die-extruded PTFE coated inner wire leaves a smooth surface for low friction in use, and stainless steel provides smooth shifting and higher corrosion resistance
- Includes 1.6 mm PTFE inner wires (1 x 1000 mm and 1 x 2050 mm), and 5 mm outer casing for a complete bike (1 x 800 mm and 1 x 1400 mm), and all end caps
- Outer casing is lined with a polymer sheath to assist with the smooth operation of the inner wire
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.83
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.83
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.66
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Excellent smooth cable motion due to the PTFE coating well worth the money
Slick changes and plenty of outer length with some to spare on a large bike.
Usual Shimano quality. Replacements for cables on my summer bike fitted with the latest Ultegra shifters. This means that it is important to minimise cable friction.
Great colour good cables with very little stretch.
Easy to install a good quality set of cables
Good product, good price & excellent service.
Pain in the proverbial to fit so buy good cables and do it less often.
Cables were really easy to install and the gears shift smoothly and brakes are very responsive. The bright colours set of the bike. Nicely. I'll certainly be buying these again next time I need cables!
quality cable set ,, well priced .