Shimano Road Gear Cable Set - PTFE
RRP $44.26 Save 37%
Complete gear cable set designed to suit the top-of-the-range Dura-Ace gears. Now available in a selection of colours.
- Fitting new gears or completely overhauling your gear cabling couldn't be easier - everything you need in one pack
- Includes 1.2 mm inner wires (2 x 2000 mm), and coloured 4 mm outer casing for a complete bike (2 x 600 mm, and 1 x 320 mm), and all end caps
- Die-extruded manufacturing process for inner wire leaves a smooth surface for less friction in use, and stainless steel provides smooth shifting and higher corrosion resistance
- Outer casing is lubricated internally along its length with low-friction silicon grease to reduce cable friction
- Special construction process makes for an axially stiff outer casing that transmits shifting movements accurately and quickly
- Outer casing is lined with a polymer sheath to assist with the smooth operation of the inner wire
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.59
Spend $75.89 or over and get free shipping
Mr croppExcellent cables as always. I know they're a bit more expensive than others, but last a long time and worth it in the end
Mr MatthewsGreat quality cables. Shifting is now smooth, light and precise. My bike is transformed! In my experience quality Shimano cables last for ages too.
Mr BerryThe best cables I have used, don't stretch and run really smooth.
Mr NorthoverI don't usually go for bright coloured cables but I had just bought a new carbon frame in matt black and decided to get a bright yellow contrast from the cables. these are great cables came with all the ends and plenty of length so all was needed was to trim and fit them. The colour was exactly the same as pictured so now my bike looks the dogs
Mr CheungHigh quality cable set with aluminium end caps for weather seal and smooth shift operations. Recommended!
Adam RThese feel great and so much nicer than my old cables. I'm told they don't stretch as much either so I'll find out over the next few months. I got the yellow cables - they look really nice.
Mr CaldwellTook a bit of deciphering to work out which end finisher was which (only one is a sealed one, for rear mech) and hassle to use shimano website for tech instruction but went on fine and shifting beautifully now. Arrived promptly
LejordiGood product, good price & excellent service. Pain in the proverbial to fit so buy good cables and do it less often.
Mr TileyExcellent product at a good price. Have bought these for both of my bikes. Extremely fast delivery as well.
StuartCables were really easy to install and the gears shift smoothly and brakes are very responsive. The bright colours set of the bike. Nicely. I'll certainly be buying these again next time I need cables!