Shimano Road Gear Cable Set - PTFE
- Fitting new gears or completely overhauling your gear cabling couldn't be easier - everything you need in one pack
- Includes 1.2 mm inner wires (2 x 2000 mm), and coloured 4 mm outer casing for a complete bike (2 x 600 mm, and 1 x 320 mm), and all end caps
- Die-extruded manufacturing process for inner wire leaves a smooth surface for less friction in use, and stainless steel provides smooth shifting and higher corrosion resistance
- Outer casing is lubricated internally along its length with low-friction silicon grease to reduce cable friction
- Special construction process makes for an axially stiff outer casing that transmits shifting movements accurately and quickly
- Outer casing is lined with a polymer sheath to assist with the smooth operation of the inner wire
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.39
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $8.39
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great quality cables. Shifting is now smooth, light and precise. My bike is transformed! In my experience quality Shimano cables last for ages too.
The best cables I have used, don't stretch and run really smooth.
I don't usually go for bright coloured cables but I had just bought a new carbon frame in matt black and decided to get a bright yellow contrast from the cables. these are great cables came with all the ends and plenty of length so all was needed was to trim and fit them. The colour was exactly the same as pictured so now my bike looks the dogs
High quality cable set with aluminium end caps for weather seal and smooth shift operations. Recommended!
These feel great and so much nicer than my old cables. I'm told they don't stretch as much either so I'll find out over the next few months. I got the yellow cables - they look really nice.
Took a bit of deciphering to work out which end finisher was which (only one is a sealed one, for rear mech) and hassle to use shimano website for tech instruction but went on fine and shifting beautifully now.
Good product, good price & excellent service.
Pain in the proverbial to fit so buy good cables and do it less often.
Excellent product at a good price. Have bought these for both of my bikes.
Extremely fast delivery as well.
Cables were really easy to install and the gears shift smoothly and brakes are very responsive. The bright colours set of the bike. Nicely. I'll certainly be buying these again next time I need cables!