Shimano RT82 SPD Shoes - Black
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Specially designed sleek looking full rubber sole with minimum tread helps to keep weight down, yet provides good grip on smooth surfaces
- Additional recessed cleat design aides walking
- Glass fibre sole insert provides stiffness and support when pedalling
- EVA insole provides added support and comfort
- Breathable nylon mesh and synthetic leather upper
- Buckle closure provides a snug fit and the ability for subtle adjustment, and two offset hook-and-loop straps give added comfort and support without pressure points
- Great lightweight choice for touring or commuting use
- Reflective detailing on the heel help keep you more visible in low light conditions
- Weight: 651 g for a pair of size 40
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $15.49
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 days: $19.36
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Sizing Information for Shimano Shoes
Great service as always from Merlin and a competitive price. Nice to support a more local company. Wasn't sure about what size to order (I'm a UK10 in normal footwear) but went for the 46. They are fractionally on the large side (45.5 would probably have been ideal), but I've not had them on when it's properly warm yet, so I may be glad of that space when my feet start to swell! My only niggle is at the moment I can feel the upper edge of the first strap pressing into the top of my ankle. I suppose I could slacken the ratchet, but that kind of defeats the object of having a nice snug fit. I'm guessing the strap will start to give a bit over time, so it won't be a long term issue; I've only worn the shoes for about 30 miles so far. Overall I'm very pleased with these shoes
Good compromise shoes for those wanting to use SPD rather than full road shoes. Can walk normally and feel good on the bike.
Excellent service, delivered next day . Merlin will be my first choice for future purchases .
Great quality, good fit and delivered in a matter of days
An excellent shoe, nice nice styling with the bonus of being able to walk in them.