Shimano SLX M662 Shadow 9 Speed Rear Mech
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Tough, aggressive and light weight All-Mountain SLX rear derailleur using revolutionary features from XT and XTR at an affordable price point
- Shadow features a super low profile design that reduces the risk of damage from trail side hazards
- Single tension spring prevents contact with the chainstay resulting in a silent ride
- Direct cable routing prevents snagging from any trail side hazards
- Alloy and steel construction leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability
- Two fluorine-coated link pin bushings aid slick shifting on the trails
- High rigidity wide outer link braces the pulley body to increase pivot joint rigidity resulting in a crisp shift
- Strong return spring fora positive shifting feel
- SGS cage for use with triple chainsets
- Mega9, 8 & 7-speed compatible
- For use with 32 or 34 tooth rear sprockets, total capacity 45 teeth
- Top normal spring for use with Rapidfire shifters
- Average weight 254 grams (GS)
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.49
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.49
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.99
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
A crisp precise derailleur for not a lot more money than quality replacement jockey wheels. Light years ahead of the previous model SLX derailleur.
You don't need to spend any more on a rear mech, slx is faultless
Excellent rear mech. My original SLX mech was damaged by a rock impact. Local bike shop fitted a Deore non shadow mech which was terrible so I insisted on sourcing my own SLX and making them swap it.
I bought this to fit to my wife's ROAD bike following advice from a forum that it is compatible with S *700 10 speed levers... and it is, perfect indexing and with an XT 34 cassette on a road bike!!! SLX rear mech is great value for money too.
Typical Shimano high quality, fitted with minor adjustments and works flawlessly. If you don't need 10speed or a clutch these are highly recommended.
Best mech out there. Use them on mtb's and work hacks. No hassle easy to set up. Don't need to go any higher up the ranges for performance.
Smooth shifting, works fine on my tandem. Only thing to be aware of is that (like many newer models) there is no barrel adjuster. If like me you have no adjuster at the gear lever, you'll need to fit an inline adjuster, so that you can fine tune the index shifting. A local bike store gave me a jagwire one for free. All working fine...
Is there any point in buying XT or XTR when SLX is this good???
First class kit, arrived quickly, easy to fit and good value for money. Will buy from this shop again
Really good value for money. Gear changes are smooth and precise.
nice. fitted to an old Kona Dawg and has cured the mech/chainstay slap/interface making it so much more quieter when riding over very rough terrain
5/5 star rating! Product received was exactly as described and at a very decent price (at least 30$ less than most others).
Shipping time was very good considering it was overseas. Couldn't be happier with Merlin cycles so far, would definitely recommend to friends!
This mech is quick to fit and is smooth in its action. Great value for the money. Great service from Merlin Cycles I was out and about on my bike in no time.
Great rear mech, fantastic merlin service.