Shimano SLX M670 SLX 10 Speed Gear Levers
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Tough, aggressive and light weight Dyna-Sys 10-speed SLX Rapidfire shift levers with Vivid indexing and 2-way release function
- Light to the touch but positive and crisp, Vivid indexing provides a constant amount of shift lever force across all 10 sprockets
- 2-way release allows shifting from various riding positions; the upper lever still performs the same shift function, but it can now swing in either direction allowing it to be released by the thumb or index finger
- For use with Dyna-Sys 10-speed only
- Pod design allows the use of these shifters with any brake lever
- Barrel adjuster for fine gear tuning
- Multi-position adjustable handlebar clamp for custom lever positioning
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.72
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.72
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.44
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Silky smooth shifting and love the ability to drop 3 gears at once quickly. Using these with the SLX brakes and the I-spec mount is very neat and space saving on the bar too.
Works with a satisfying positive click and works quickly with a suitable rear mech. Finish probably a little less smooth than XT but much lower price.
Nice and clicky, I like the thumb/index finger trigger setup up
Having fitted these with a slx shadow +rear mech the feeling is really good, nice and positive. I especially like the two way release so I can use my thumb for the down shift.
Great feel from these shifters and nice quick changes, perfect upgrade from the standard Deore's
Nice positive shift. The kit comes with cables and blanking covers so you can get rid of the pointless shift indicators. The only downside is that Shimano have gone out of their way to make the 10 spd mtb shifters incompatible with 9spd rear mechs so if you think you can do a relatively cheap upgrade to 10 spd, think again.
Having come back to shimano from SRAM with this group set, I'm very impressed, the shifting is super smooth and precise
Supplied with inner and outer cables and all end caps making the price a bargain. Precise shifting with the shadow rear mech
Great value for money, very slick shifters and easy t fit
These came with the cover plates so you can get rid of the gear indicators if you want, which was a nice surprise. Perform very well. Excellent delivery from Merlin as usual.
Why buy XT when these are as good?
Clean crisp feel & solid changes. Only buy XT if you have to watch the pounds and want a metal lever...
Fast and light!!
A great product and best price from Merlin. Good shifting all round with smooth engagement.
Better than sram X7, smooth shifting
Fantastic service and prices, not fitted yet but have rest of kit to build bike up from Merlin! Including frame :)
Great shifters at a great price , best set up i`ve used so far for slick shifting gears!
Bought these for my new build on the basis of using M666's previously.
So far so good. Reliable, sturdy, really good value for money. Obviously a bit more weighty than XT's but in my opinion just as good.
Couldn't find them any cheaper anywhere else on the internet other than with Merlin (and I spent a long time looking!).
Very good I'm happy