Shimano SW-R610 Di2 Sprinter Switches
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Sprinter single button shift switches are used to operate the rear derailleur with a tap of the thumb whilst in the drops, one shifter up , one shifter down
- Can only be used in conjunction with ST-9070 drop bar STI shifters
- Shift switches are supplied with 130 mm E-tube electrical cables installed
- Weight is 10 grams a pair
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.75
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.49
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Work exactly as you would expect. Quite expensive for what must be a very very simple switch. Take time to get the height just so and they are quite easy to push by mistake as smaller than you might imagine. Work perfectly though. Must have di2 upgrade
Work nice, flexibility in positioning. Too bad you have to cut a hole through the tape. Hope shimano can invent something around the shifter so the hole would not look that crappy.
The first time I can make me feel like I am Cavendish.