Shimano SW-R610 Di2 Sprinter Switches
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- With Di2 technology shifting is easy and precise - just a light touch, as soft as a mouse click, is sufficient for the front or rear derailleur to instantaneously select the correct gear
- The removal of traditional mechanical cables in favour of electrical wires eliminates poor shifting caused by contaminates, corrosion and stretching, and also provides effortless gear shifts
- Simply pressing tactile buttons allows effortless and comfortable shifting even when your hands are cold
- Sprinter single button shift switches are used to operate the rear derailleur with a tap of the thumb whilst in the drops, one shifter up , one shifter down
- Can only be used in conjunction with ST-9070 drop bar STI shifters
- Shift switches are supplied with 130 mm E-tube electrical cables installed
- Weight is 10 grams a pair
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.72
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.44
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Work nice, flexibility in positioning. Too bad you have to cut a hole through the tape. Hope shimano can invent something around the shifter so the hole would not look that crappy.
The first time I can make me feel like I am Cavendish.