Shimano Tiagra Rear Derailleur
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Offering pro-level features, the 9-speed compatible Tiagra rear derailleur gives high performance at a low price
- Tiagra rear derailleurs are Mega9 compatible Wide link design increases rigidity and service life.
- Advanced light action for low-friction shifting up or down the block
- Alloy body's and outer link leads to lower weight without compromising strength and durability 11-tooth pulleys for reduced pulley wear and chain noise withTwo fluorine-coated link pin bushings for low-friction performance.
- 4400 is the slightly older 8/9 speed model, 4500 is the last 9 speed model
- SS is short cage, GS medium cage
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.14
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.14
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.27
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Excellent part to replace a bent 105 very good price
I've just replaced the original Tiagra mech on my audax bike after about 30,000 miles. The new one was easy to fit, adjust and works perfectly (as you would expect from Shimano). Simply excellent.