Shimano Ultegra 6500 9 Speed Cassette
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Hyperglide sprockets have a computer designed tooth configuration with contoured shift gates, resulting in a crisp smooth shift even under load
- Close ratio gearing allows a more efficient use of energy through finer cadence control
- Two largest sprockets are mounted on a lightweight alloy carrier to reduce weight and increase rigidity
- Sprockets are cut away and drilled to further reduce weight without reducing rigidity
- Chrome-plated finish offers hard wearing resistance to corrosion
- Chrome-plated steel cassette lockring
- For Super Narrow 9-speed HG chains
- Weight: 203 grams
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.59
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.59
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.19
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I've bought many of these casettes in the past never had a problem with them.
Quality product and much better/ lighter than the lower grade cassette that came on my new bike.
For those still running 9-speed (which I actually prefer over 10/11 speed for reliability reasons), this is the best 9-sp cassette you can get which is reasonably light, doesn't cost a lot, and lasts a long time.
Nice cassette. I felt the difference (improvement) in shifting right away (comparing to my older Tiagra cassette). Thanks
Shimano quality ( this replaces the one I have had on my TT bike for 3 seasons) at a low price. A great price/weight point, especially compared to Dura Ace. Fitting was easy and shifting is perfect.
Lightweight cassette, providing smooth shifting. Just as I hoped it to be. I orderd the 12-23 because the gearing was too wide on my earlier 11-26. Now it's perfect.
Looks great. Works perfectly.
It's a cassette